Awarded to a member of FASS who is pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited institution.
Awarded annually at the FASS state conference
To be eligible:
- Must be employed (full-time or part-time) at a Florida college or university
- Must be a financial member of FASS
- Must have been admitted to a graduate program at a regionally accredited institution
- Must submit a letter explaining how the scholarship will help achieve professional and/or personal goals
- Must submit resume
- Must show proof of admittance into a graduate program
- Must submit two letters of recommendations.
- Photograph or photo file in jpg format and signed release at the bottom of the application page. Submit all of the above to the Awards Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarship funds will be sent directly to the institution